Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday Teaser.

FUN FACTS from Elder Taylor.
1. There are more private helicopters here than any other place in the world.
2. Joao Pessoa: I 've heard/seen nothing but awesome things. So stoked.
3. Two of my favorite Brazilians here are Elder Vestia and Elder Bisbo. Vestia weighs 110 lbs and is short. Bisbo is probably 5' 10" and only 120 lbs. I call him Elder Eskelito (Nacho Libre reference). Brazilians have seen that movie and thins his nickname is unreal funny.
4. I am a star choir bass singer. I'm going to come back an awesome singer just for you dad when you said I can't hit a note and can't sing! I'll prove you wrong.
5. Irmo Israel, my favorite teacher, served in Joao Pessoa.
6. I'm already craving Tapatio and Sweet & Sour sauce.
7. Preach My Gospel is absolute GOLD. I just want to read/study it all day.
8. Language is fun, super challenging. Morgan, I've gained crazy respect point for you and having to learn freaking Chinese. You're the man.
9. Mom: I love to study with flash cards but hate to make them. Wish you were here to make them just like when I was a little Chancho look-a-like.

Elder Taylor (back right) pictured with the other missionaries that entered the Brasil MTC on 29 August 2012 and with the MTC presidents, President and  Sister Degn.
(Part of a hand-written letter on 5 September 2012).

1 comment:

  1. AWWW...LOVE this blog & love this kid...or Elder :)He is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete